PPC: Pay-Per-Click Advertising Services
Pay-per-click (PPC) definitely brings in much more revenue than free organic traffic alone; think of it, if a $2 click results in a $400 sale, you receive an incredible 20,000% return.
Much goes into a winning paid search campaign: from researching and testing the right keywords, to organizing them into well-structured campaigns, ad groups and landing pages optimized for conversion. An effective PPC keyword list should be:
- Expansive – While immensely time-consuming, actively compiling keywords is the most crucial part of your campaign.
- Relevant – Niche targeted keywords lead to higher conversion rates.
A Word about Google AdWords
AdWords is the dominant PPC platform in the world that displays ads alongside Google search results and other Google properties in order ranked by:
- CPC Bid – Highest amount advertisers are willing to pay
- Keyword Relevance – PPC keyword lists that line up with user search
- Quality Score – Rating that factors click-through rates with landing page relevancy. Higher scores mean lower click cost.
PPC Best Practices
Eliminate non-converting keywords that waste your budget.
Split Ad Groups
Create tighter ad groups targeting text with landing pages.
Remove Costly PPC Keywords
Get rid of expensive, under-performing keywords.
Combine PPC with SEO
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) goes hand-in-hand with successful pay-per-click campaigns.
A/B Test Landing Pages
Vary content and calls-to-action to determine what boosts conversion rates.
Track and monitor campaigns with supplemental reporting.